puffy duffy

happy belated 38th to us, love. its better for me not to count the number of days that you'll return because it would make me think more, become restless etc. but i'll always wait for your return. imissyou ;(

a night with syafiqhassan went well. got my 2 films that ive been wanting. initial plan was to develop film from my holga but thanks to me, i forgotten to bring it along. as such, after rounds of walkabout around bencoolen/bugis, we headed to raffles hosp to have dinner then to haji lane for some sheeshaa session. by 9+ my eyes starts to create issues and i cant stand it anymore. my fingers were itching to remove my contacts as such we left close to ten, headed home by cab where i can remove my contacts without any worries. felt oh so much better! such a relief.

pictures below,




create avatar
Create avatar

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts