i can hardly wake up today.

it was such a cold morning today. i could hardly wake up but i did move around once in a while grabbing blankets here and there to cover myself up. just when i thought ive gotten myself warm and comfortable, my mind starts drifting away into laland...then all of a sudden, i was awaken by my mobile's ringtone. urgh. it was tetek! tskkk.

i knew he wanted a meet up but i was lazy to even rush myself to get ready blablabla, i thought i could get back t sleep but i couldnt and so i woke up and prepare things for work. oh what a morning!

anw, i wrote few more para but the lappy died on me all of a sudden. thanks t tht, im lazy t type it agn. work was great fr today, time flies. such sweet moments, i saw. memories flashback, and i miss each of it. & my dalin is also off to reservist.


beloved cousin&thelittle one!





loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts