whats wrong with me?

my previous post sounded all so negative but ironically yesterday was so much better, as compared to the day before. thank god.

but today..back to being sucky. because i spent 100plus on a damn china phone. omg. wht have i done to myself???! honestly, i thought of buyg it because during one of my work shift, my mentor & me watched some tv progs on her china phone and it felt quite cool. heee. and so, i went to look around and got myself one of it. but not even a day passed yet and ive already regretted purchasing it. omg, i really bought it on impulse. boohooo. thats badddd. gosh, i could have gotten myself a new original phone with tht sum of moneyyy :( tsk! serve me right for being sooo dumb and wanting to watch tv so much, as if!
sidetracking...


my night vid convo with punat, we're like so selenge because we're figuring out on how to take a shot of it. -;-

okay, pleaase bear my posts for being pictureless.

i shall isolate myself temporarily in order to prevent myself from spending unneccessirily.
ahh bitches!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts