10 laps baby!

Ive been wanting to go swimming. the weather has been unpredictable lately. fortunately on the day me & love decided to go swimming, it went fine. alhamdulillah for the perfect weather!

We had it at yishun safra. Im pretty pleased with the pools and the whole interior look of the place, truly relaxing. The best thing is that, me & love completed 10 laps, which was quite an achievement for us! Hee thankyou love for guiding me along. Ya, at times he's sounds like some swimming instructor, tsk!

Anyway, past few days, i had meet ups with the beloved. A date with dearest and we headed to kranji war memorial. I just love the whole serenity of the place. It was nice just enjoying the view and had little talks.

Then, short lepak session with the boys after my afternoon work. Yes, since ive no life, especially, if i work in the afternooon, and so the boys were kind enough to wait for me to end work to have lepak session together :) hee, & thanks mus for the ride home though my house was just few metres away, hehehehe!

Work been okay just that management getting sucky. Politics usually exists but i chose to believe in ignorance is bliss. And driving been fine too, i just need to build up confidence in changing lanes and continuous changing up/down of gears! urghhhhh.

With love! ;







Days ago;










Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts