Cause you've got me hooked!

29/04/11 - 30/04/11

The two days had been spent much with love!

On my off day, i went out to settle some stuffs not expecting to meet love but coincidently, he got to book out early and so, i headed down to tamp to meet him. :)

We had a hearty meal from swensen. Seriously, i feel that im getting fat eating all these good foods. OMG. Done with the meal, we had some window shopping then headed home.

The following day was our 48th anniversary!

Started off by meeting him around his neighbourhood, right after i ended work. From there, we proceed to the place where love planned to bring me. It was my first time prawning. Even though, i've never tried it before, i have this mentality that it is gonna be boring, like fishing.
Yes, i did fishing before and boy, i've to tell you it takes lots of patience!!!

Okay, once we reached the place, love took me a tour around the place. There's quite a number of fishes that you're able to purchase, a place where you can rent to hold events like birthday parties etc. First thing we tried is the fish spa!

Hee, it wasnt my first time doing fish spa. My first one i did it was at phuket but every fish spa experience is different i felt. Its due to the different fishes and the quantity of fishes that was provided.

Totally hilarious. Love cant stand the ticklish effect by the fishesss!!! hehehehe. I was taken aback by the quantity of fishes that was in the tank. Countless massive black fishes! OMG. Once you dipped your feet in the tank, your feets are almost not visible. Yes, that lot!
After a while, i began to enjoy the feeling and i dipped it till half of my calf. And love took a slightly longer time to get comfortable with it. hehehehe. It costs $10 for half an hour, it was quite worth it. :))

Done with fish spa, we had prawning. hehehe. So, at first, love taught on how to fix the bait, pull once you get the prawn etc. He handed the rod over to me and within few minutes i got my first prawn but i didnt do the pulling because im not to sure of doing it. I did tried it but i pulled too softly that the prawn got away. :(

It was an interesting experience, so much better than fishing, definitely! heheh. Over here it costs $24 for 2 hours. yea, sadly, we got only 5 prawns. Quite pathetic right? Haha but its okay, for my first time experience. We cooked and eat it right there and then. yumyum! Fat prawns, much lovedd!

Towards the end of the day love gave me gift, which i least expected and he thought i didnt get anything for him, in which, i actually did! heeeeeeee. Okay, thats all for my 48th.






















We've fought, cried, get mad and confused
but it all taught us a lesson.

There's more that we could learn and
understand from one another.

And let this feelings grow as days passed,
we'd hold on as long as we could.

loveyou.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts