frust

Hello all.

I was just about to clear my tagboard from the unwanted spams tag then i found out that my hotmail was blocked? wth. seriously.

Omg that totally pissed me off. hotmail, changed to xinmsn is already a turn off, now this? urghhh. and i knew ive been receiving spams/virus from my friends hotmail despite knowing they are not the ones sending it. OMG. damn sucky. cant hotmail do anything about this?

Due to this, i cant clear my tagboard. & OMG dont tell me i've to reset my hotmail cause there's alot of important files in my hotmail, damnnn.

on a brighter note, i had driving today. my third lesson with my new instructor, first time driving at night. yes, took me quite a while to get use to it. it felt good driving at night, just that have to be more alert. :)

and so, my third lesson and we entered circuit. I did S course, crank course, uphill biting point e parking etc Yep, im very satisfied with what i did today, alhamdulillah. I should have just engage this instructor instead of my previous instructor in which i've done about 13 practical lessons with him and i didnt even enter the circuit not even once! Urghh. waste of my kaching. damn it!

See this instructor is good, he always gives advises, motivations and tips to be a safe driver :)
If any of you needs a manual driving instructor around north area, approach me. I'd highly reccommend him. He also owns a blogspot where he publicized himself, along with testimonials of his students.

So, i was driving halfway, towards coming out of the circuit, i felt an urge for nature call. But i refrain myself from heading to the washroom, i thought i could take it. I hold it till we reached opp admiralty mrt, my drop off point. Ive yet to settle payment or discuss about our next lesson, instead immediately i told him i need to go toilet. he was still choosing the dates for my next lesson and i've decided to leave it as it is. And so i rushed over and settle my business. hee.

:( whyy must i have such weak bladder.

Anw, he kindly drove to the opp side and waited for me there patiently. Then he uturned back to the drop off point where he settle our issues. Such a relief. & he did not even complained not scolded me for waiting for me. :))

Thankyou mr patrick. Looking forward for more practs!

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts