JB, again

My workmates & i went down to JB straight after work. We took taxi to KSL city shopping centre which was opened last DEC. Thank god the cab driver was kind enough to accomodate the 5 of us into 1 cab.

The shopping mall was big, lots of shops but empty. There's hardly any crowd. There isnt much variety of restaurants as well. So, we ended up eating at manhattan fish market. Done with dining, we bought donuts, window shopped and back to city square where we had baskin & robbins & alittle of shopping and finally, back to singapore.

Im so guilty of eating all the good foods. alhamdulillah.
Yes, but i guess i have to burn all the fats then!

Yesterday, headed to visit my colleague who was involved in an accident. I was impressed with Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital interior design. I love the whole layout of the toilet, the wards, garden etc. It felt peaceful and clean! Alhamdulillah, my colleague ws transfered from ICU to normal ward. :)

Then i headed down to town with El. She accompanied me down to New Look at suntec. I was contemplating to new a pair of boots. Just when i was about to reach the cashier, i just remembered i ordered a pair of shoes online, which has yet to arrive. -,-

At that thought, i returned the pair back to its place. Then i was clueless on what to buy. Though they were having sales, nothing really caught my attention. So, i browsed again and finally got myself 2 outerwear for $50. I really admire the outerwear that i got. hehehe. For dinner, we had sushi by the staircase. yummylicious!

Okay, and i got a new necklace today, from JB.

In overall, i think i should stop spending already this month. I've to invest my money to something more useful. insyallah.

Like getting a DSLR? heee. Is that useful? oh yes, definitely right.

OMG. i've tons of things that i've been wanting to blog and if i do, it'd be a superr long entry. To avoid that from happening, i think i better stop now. hehehe.

But i will post more in future, IF im not lazy. heee.
Okay toodles, love!

Yours truly,
saf.

So, after saying all these,

Comments

Popular Posts