Jibby's ORD (commando first COY)

I took leave on 6/5/2011, just to attend Jibby's ORD held at Hendon camp. Boy was i proud of him. Apart from being in commando, which is of great achievement, he also got an outstanding award. :)

Congratulations love! hee. Didnt know he's that outstanding. hehehe. Oh its my first time attending such event, so i was quite worried if im over dress etc. But when i turned up, there were even other girls who wore much more glamorous outfits, like as if its a dinner & dance event.

OMG and the weather yesterday was super humid!

It was such a significant event as i got to see love on parade, wearing no1 & met his folks. In which, obviously his folks have no idea im his significant other, but that dont matter.

Overall, i miss being in parade. Seeing the parade gives me flashbacks of myself being in GOH during my NPCC days, those moments were very memorable. awww. :(

Thankyou fil & nisa for being there as well.

Pictures credits to me & fil.



























Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts