The ones that i cared for

Like i said, been spending time with my beloved these past few days and im truly grateful to have such beautiful people all around me. alhamdulillah.

yes, i began to know which of the ones whom i knew are truly sincere in being with me and with that i really appreciate their presence. and im thankful to god that god showed the the true colors of those who arent and couldnt careless and that goes the same way from me to them :)

anyway, side tracking a little. Karma is a total bitch. i was working and found a pen then the next moment u know, i lost my own pen and its 2 of them! urgh. its so irritating.

okay, back to today's.

we went down to the mega flea at spore expo and did some retail therapy and random shots.
& i truly enjoyed being around the lovely company. miss them so!

Pictures, credits to fil.
Date with min pictures by saffy.









































Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts