Bff

Its amazing to see how we can still be this close despite the years and our own commitment. As we grow older, our social circle expands but to find real friends, we might find it harder as we grow old. Ask yourself, among your close friends that you have right now, how many of them actually comes from your workplace. I bet only few. Yeah, it seems easier to find trustable friends back when we were younger. I've yet to find the reason why. It just got me thinking you know. In fact i can clearly say, my gfs and lepak gang are my closed ones and they came from the same sec sch that i'm in and i'm glad that we're still in contact till now.

Friends are family that you choose. So, make a wise decision and start treasuring them.
They don't come easily.




Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts