Sexy Nikko is sick :(

I am still getting used to this new blogger layout and I kinda dislike the way the photos have to be forced arranged only in certain ways. OMG.

Why does it gets more complicated than easier?

That goes for facebook too. I dislike the timeline feature. It causes loading to lagg and it's like all over the page.

Okay, my main post for today is to show how sick my nikko is. Nikko was sent for servicing to camera hospital located at sunshine plaza. I didn't know it was Nikko which was the source of the issue. I thought it was my lens.

I'd really hope it could be fixed, as good as new, when it's time for me to collect it. I'm putting my trust in Steven. OMG, i need my camera for my next lesson.

Anyways, the last photoshoot was a bikini shot. I'd say the model is much more approachable and open to us, photographers. I'm sure the guys loved the session because the model has such a hot bod! OMG, i was filled with envy looking at her hot bod. It seemed so perfect, boobs, flat tummy, nice smile. Yep, it was a good experience because shooting a bikini model isn't as easy as it seems. You'd be surprised that photographers feels so much more nervous that the model itself. Some of them were even shaking! hehe. Apart from directing the models, we also have to think of the composition and to work within the constraint time and space given.

It was really a waste that sexy nikko was sick. Cause if not, I could have gotten so much more better clearer shots, haish, so much of those inspirations etc.



















Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts