Its my fucking problem

I know i have issues with myself. I've issues convincing myself to accept me for who i am. I tend to rebel, my expressions are often misleading. It brings more harm than good. I chose to live this way and for that i've to reluctantly accept the consequences.

I'm full of hatred, within myself. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe its just right now. Maybe its just a phase i'm going through.

I need strength to be able to be happy for who i am and what im made of.

And you, im so glad that you're able to understand and accept that part of me. It ain't easy, i know. It takes high level of tolerance and patience cause even others might find it offensive, not physically of course.

But whatever it is, this is who i am and i'm learning to deal with it.



Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts