Dirt Riding at Plentong

When did you do something for the first time?

Well, mine just happened recently. My girls and I, we've been talking about wanting to go for dirt riding. After doing much research and asking around, finally we head off with a total of 7 pax altogether. Thankfully there were 2 blokes, with their experience and strength, they helped us whenever we faced any unfortunate tragedies.

This experience is one of a kind that i wont ever forget. Yes, it was my first time riding a bike. Not just an ordinary bike, it's a scrambler, mind you. At the start, I was the last one to get it right on how to ride the bike. Furthermore, I was having difficulties with my bike kick start.

After few rounds of practising and getting used to it, we entered the trail. Never did I imagine the trail to be this tough. Throughout the trail, we skidded, fell and get thrown from our bikes, we, refering to those who've no license. The one who've license, they maintained their ride well, none of them fell. Yea, imagine the trail to be along the field, 'kelapa sawit', up and down super steep hills, across rocky & muddy lands, it was crazyy! There were a few times i almost lost my handling of my bike, lucky my right hand hold on tight to it.

We have few pit stops, halfway through, we even thought of giving up but if we were to go ride back to where we started, it would be very far and so we've no choice but to continue. There were 3 instructors, they were very helpful and playful! All 3 of them were small in size for a male but the strength and stamina that they have really impressed me. Especially the part where we have to carry the bikes up, when it was stuck etc.

Alhamdulillah, we're back with no broken bones and open wounds. Alhamdulillah, we prayed before we start and everything went fine. Done with our tiring day, we had steamboat at the venue suggested by shaiful. It was very cheap! Pay rm19 and you can eat whatever and till whenever. Awesomeee! Thankyou to zul who drove us to the location and ezan for being the direction guide, lucky we didnt get lost. hee.

This is such a dangerous sport, it is an extreme sports. When we were told that our trail were the easiest among others, we were shocked. I'm sure those hardcore out there, they're able to do way better than us, through muds/rivers, plus jump style etc

Thankyou my girls, for making this a memorable day. :)
hehe, and i even showed my mom of our photos!





















Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts