Err..me?

I know i havent been taking much of my pictures lately. I just dont feel good in pictures but i am trying to get that confidence back. Omg, what's up with me?

Maybe i'm just too busy with my activities that i simply forget about taking my own shot, maybe?

Anyway, today i went to Jcube for the first time. Never did i expect it to be so packed! Omg ttm! Seriously! The worst thing is that none of the lifts are working and the escalator going down is not working as well. Gosh, its sucha nightmare. It's so packed that its so hard to walk around without having to squeeze around.

Despite the crowd, the shopping centre itself doesnt really have much interesting shops. The normal retail shops/fnb. There werent that much fnb outlets actually. Maybe the only good thing is that they have a skating ring and a movie. Skating ring is a benefit for those staying in the north, so that we don't have to travel all the way to kallang just to ice skate. Hehehe :)

Guess thats the only plus points that i've gathered so far. Yet to fully walk around the entire mall.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts