Review on Spatique (Bedok) Body Massage ; one of the worst !

Tell me why did i even bother to take up their massage. My god, such a waste of time! All i could say it's one of the worst massage session i'vr ever had. The masseus was harsh, not graceful at all. Especially while shifting body parts.

There was no flow throughout the massage and she definitely did not know where are the spots to press and not to press. I can say all these because, ive been to numerous massage parlours be it local or overseas.

At the end of the session, the promoter introduced the other packages that they have immediately. She did not even asked my opinion on how the massage was. When i rejected all her offers, she asked me whether i'm working or not. When i replied yes, she go on persuading their packages. Damn lady, shows so much how selfish you are. Only thinking of getting profits and couldnt even careless about your customers.

I would strongly advise people not to go to this outlet. Unless, you want to waste your time & money.

I dont even know how this company can survive with such service.
Suck cockkk big time.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts