I read the past

And realized how selfish, bitchy, rude, insensitive and unreasonable i can be.

Maybe i demanded too much. Yes, probably i do. It's hard for you to make me understand because maybe im unwilling to try to understand. I was too caught up with my emotions. I was longing for you too much that i didnt realized how i reacted was actually pushing you away. Its an irony that the more i want you, the more i push you away everytime you tried.

Im sorry my dear. I didnt realize that this is, infact, the most crucial phase in your life and all i think of is, my emotions.

Yes, ive realized all my wrong doings.
I've learnt enough and hopefully, i wont do this same mistake again.

Thankyou god for making me realize this. I wish you well, always.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts