Day 2 IPA Edit Workshop























Credits : Kevin YM Lee

I've learnt so much from this 2 days workshop though its short but im thankful that it has opened my eyes more to what photography is all about. Photography is so diversified in so many contexts. There are just so many ways of editing photos for different target audience and the purpose behind those photos. As i learn more, i realized photography is not as easy as it seems. It gets more challenging and complex. I still have so much to improve and so much to learn and i need to get out of my shell, be bold and shoot aimlessly and shamelessly.

Yes, probably shy and fear are my weaknesses. Thankyou for your words of encouragement people. These people gave me really good tips to be better and im glad to have the critics session. Thankgod for my design background, it has taught me well on how to handle critism professionally.

Okay, i should start shooting more and be more focusssss.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts