Night Jog with Rep

Our initial plan was to jog to Yishun. But as usual, someone was late, plans changed. Even before we started jogging, we found a lost hp, belong to a Bangladesh worker and it was so tough trying to communicate with him, just to return the mobile back. It was hilarious the way rep was trying to figure out what the other party was blabbering about. Finally, after we completed our run, we managed to return back to the owner. -,-

What a day.
Okay, i'm kinda glad that he was late actually haha. As, i was afraid my stamina couldn't make it for the distance that we've planned initially. hehe. Everything happens for a reason :)

And another thing i'm looking forward to is to go USS with my family soooooon! yeyy. It'll be my treat for my lovely ones. We've been too busy with work/school. :))


PS: Not in a rush to find someone new. So stop asking me whether, am i finding or whatever. It's just irritating.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts