Happy Mothers' Day 2013

Alhamdulillah to the almighty for giving me such a loving mother who never fails to shower us with her love and sacrifices. Today, we had steamboat. I did chores, went to wet market to get the ingredients, along with my sisters. I travelled to Jurong to collect the fruit tart specially for mumsy.

We waited patiently till its in the evening, then, my sisters and i start preparing the food. Before that, i marinated the beef, big sis marinated chicken. Coco cooked the tomyam soup and lil titsy did the layout of everything. Everything went smoothly and im glad we had steamboat for today. Totally full and fat. I even managed to make a card and my sisters managed to get gifts for mama and now we are left with...sleeping. hehehe. Syukran.

Iloveyou, ibu. Thankyou for tolerating this stubborn yet special daughter of yours. Hee. Thankyou for being understanding and never stop being concern with all her four daughters.

My mum is such a superwoman. There are so many good qualities that she has within her that i pray that if i were to be a mum someday, i would want the qualities that she has.
Much love!

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts