Don't judge me



I'm not sure why i'm feeling this way.
So confused.

Things are going to change around here and i'm not ready for all these changes. I'm so bad with changes.
I hate the fact that I am a nostalgic person.

Things, places and environment that gives much memories to me, it's hard for me to leave all these but no one truly understands what hidden within me.
It's tough to even explain it out because words can't describe this feeling.

Some say i'm selfish because of how i react towards a certain situation but only god knows the reason why i reacted that way.

On a lighter note, alhamdulillah to the almighty for reducing the hazy situation in Singapore. It was still quite bad when i was on my way to work this morning. I wore mask for the past 2 days when i'm out actually. I was caught by surprised when i walking out from work, upon seeing the clear blue sky.

In my heart, i can never thank god enough. :)

Oh, yesterday's meet up with babygirls, we managed to booked a hotel for a staycation for our bride to be. I really hope I could make it. This phase of awaiting for some confirmation is driving me insane. Not only that, i managed to have a short date with a friend of mine. Thankyou for the long ride. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts