Review on AnnKhay cupcakes

I've seen her reviews on her IG and most of the reviews given were so full of positivity and i've been wanting to try her cupcakes.

I guess today is my lucky day because i got to taste it for free! All thanks to my kind friend, El.

Earlier on, i just finished 10laps of swimming and i would say i wasnt really satisfied with it. The swimming pool was packed ! 2 lanes booked for lifeguards training, 2 lanes booked for kids swimming lesson and only left about 3 lanes for leisure swimmers. It was that packed that there were a few times people hit me while swimming.tsk! Despite that, i felt much better after swimming. I've been having too much thoughts and hadn't been my best lately. :(

Anyway, back to Annkhay cupcakes, i drove us, me, El&baby, to Annkhay's place for collection and at first sight, she seemed rather shocked and a little reserved. Like as if she is not expecting anyone to collect? We were quite puzzled with her reaction actually. Once received, we went back home to have a taste of thenyummy looking cupcakes and upon my first bite, it reminds me soo much of betty crocker base! Like totally!

Why do i say that? Simply because i've baked cupcakes with that base before. Overall, i would say her cupcakes is alittle too sweet. Im sure those with sweet tooth will love it ! I managed to taste her salted caramel, red velvet, choc mint and oreo. My favourite among these would be choc mint because of the strong flavour of the mint! Her red velvet is nice but alittle too sweet because there is nutella in it and her frosting is aleady quite sweet.

So for people who enjoy sinful sweet desserts, you can simply add her up and start ordering from her. By the way her place is located near to yew tee mrt.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts