Family day at USS


Alhamdulillah for the fact that my workplace actually gave discounted tickets for USS, in conjunction to family day. I brought my siblings and mum to USS for their first time. The crowd was insane, waiting for the rides is a norm on weekends. We waited almost more than 30mins per ride. Some rides, took even an hour of queueing. I didn't even took any ride twice because i cant stand waiting so long for a less than a minute ride.

Despite that, I'm glad i managed to take transformer ride for my first time. It wasn't as scary but i loved the effects that came along with the ride. Apart from the discounted tickets that i got, i was also given some food voucher and so, we tried at almost all of the halal restaurants there. Food quality, were mostly disappointing. Its not something that you pay for the quality. It's more of you pay for the place you eat. Ridiculously expensive meals and such mediocre quality of food.

Soto ayam there can costs up to $7.80. Simple briyani rice costs up to $13!

I would strongly suggest people to get food from outside rather than dining there. Totally waste of money spending on food there. On a lighter note, im glad we enjoyed ourselves and i will critic more of the food there on my next post. hehehe. :)













Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts