Cycling at ECP with my babes!

Right after work, i went home, got changed and immediately met my girls for some cycling session. It feels like ages since i last went for a real cycling session. Even so, i think 2 hrs wasn't enough for me. Nevertheless, i had such a great time spent with my girls.

These two girls are really special to me in so many ways and i know i can totally depend on them for anything. I love how we care and pamper one another with gifts and attention and somehow, each time we meet, there will always be something that crack us up. Hee! Syukran for the perfect weather! It was cloudy and windy and we had such a big feast for dinner. I think we consume more than what we burn!

All in all, happy moments like this are much treasured and loved!

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts