Double event, wedding & engagement

Syukran to almighty for allowing me to witness a beautiful ceremony of my cousin's engagement and wedding yesterday and today.

Somehow, it is easier to hold 2 events on a similar day. It is easier in a way to gather the relatives. Especially if some of the relatives comes from across the border.

I'm beginning to witness more of such beautiful events as my age is growing older. I couldn't believe it myself that I am reaching the mid 20s!

At the same time, i've always wondered how it feels to have someone who is totally serious in being together with me for a lifetime. I may have several relationships before and even in one now but yet to reach that point.

Whatever it is, i'm sure it is the most beautiful feeling to be loved as a whole and to be accepted as part of a new family member.

Enough rants in the morning. Missing B !

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts