More of me?

Looking back at my blog, i realized i haven't been posting much of my images lately. As in a solo picture of me. I think I have to start doing it back. hee! Also to boost my self esteem.

Shall do it soon!!

That aside, have i ever mentioned that i believe strongly in the miracles of prayers?
Yes, i do. Despite not being holy or whatever, i still believe that miracles do happen with prayers. I've witnessed it, hear it from people and this is an undeniable fact.

A little miracle just happened yesterday, when i submit myself to the almighty and leaving it all to him to give the best for me and it happened. I'm quite surprised actually. Alhamdulillah :)

I'm learning to be more relax in life, not to be too uptight over little things. Forever, there's no such thing, i don't believe it. Cause nothing last forever, not for now atleast. People come, people go. That's the reality in life. People who truly treasure and value you, will remember you, keep you for life. And those who don't will leave you, eventually. We all hate it when it happens, especially, if that someone is truly a dear to us but we all have to admit, people change over time. Or time changes people? I don't know. For all i know, we change over time too. Nothing stays constant. Even our faith doesn't stays constant. Some days, it could be strong, other days, it could be otherwise.

Whatever it is, we have to learn to pick ourselves up once we've fallen. Life is too short to be stuck in being low all the time. Life is precious, either we embrace life that has been given to us or we could just be wasting our time here.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts