The one who lifts me up

A short meet up to spill some hearts content and happened to be witnessed by my man. And i thought his mindset would change i grew older but guess i was wrong. What i expect from him is exactly the way he responded.

Full of judgement and narrow mindset. Well, i cant expect much from you, you know. You questioned the reason why i or the rest hardly open up to you? You should freaking ask that question to yourself!

I am sick and tired of having to conceal or hide whatever. In fact, you can say i'm more open now. I do appreciate that you respect me as an individual, allowing me to express myself the way i am now but when it comes to accepting someone new, you're always so full of negativity. Which i dont know why?

You tell me how should i open up, when everytime i do, you shoot me down. I respect your wishes and there's plenty reasons why i chose to live my life this way. All thanks to you. Thankyou for teaching me so much about life. Whatever bad traits you have, i take it as a lesson never to be that way, hopefully.

But maybe the stubborn and egoistic part, cant be helped. In which i am still trying to work on it.

Nevertheless, thankyou B for making my day. Tell me how not to be stress with all these shits happening one by one?.urgh.

As much as i want to, i want to be open. Sometimes, i wish you could be more open then, probably, i will be open to you.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts