Spize @ River Vally

Sorry for the poor quality photos taken by my mobile.

Anyway, today is my off day. Spent my morning catching up on my sleep. I woke up in the noon, did bits of chores then off to an important appointment. It went well, smoothly and i can say i enjoy speaking with that group of people. Well, i'm not hoping for much. I leave it up to the one who knows best for me. Didn't even mention it much to my folks because i don't even have much hopes about it. Nevertheless, thankful for B for being supportive of me. :) Poor boy is unwell.

Ohhh and dinner with dzu at Spize, river valley!

I think i can count with my hands on how many times i went there. The last time i went there, i had their bangers and mash, if i remembered correctly? It tasted good! And i saw a few other interesting dishes that i would love to try if i ever visit them again.

Today, i brought dzu along and we ate like nobody business. The cheese fries serving is alot! Worth the penny. They are so generous with the cheese!! We tried the crayfish noodles and i loved it! I hardly eat crayfish and i'm really surprised with the taste of the gravy. Abit like mee bandung but not totally and it's not spicy! Initially, i thought it would be, due to the color of it but it wasnt! hee. Imma happy girl. Full & fat. :)

Alhamdulillah.

And being with dzu always never fails to crack me up. It feels like i'm with coco when i'm out with her. hehehehe!



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts