Power of various ways of approach

Honestly, i happened to partner a new colleague who was from other sector. It's like magic how we can always relate our experiences with the conversations that we had. Partnering with him never feels bored, at all. Initially, i thought he wasn't the approachable type simply because he doesn't look approachable at all.

But little did i know, he talks more than i assume. Even joke more often than me! It feels good to have someone to talk to who could make me open up that fast. I didn't expect to open up that fast too. I enjoyed the intellectual conversations we had despite him being 10 years older than me, our conversations is always on the same frequency.

Few days back, we've had a conversations in relation to blood related ties. How an outsider could change the attitude of someone who is blood related to me. I never thought of that. An irony how his wifey actually had the same situation as i did and how he changed the situation when he came into the picture.

He told me for every person had their own flaws and the way we approach a person on various situation matters alot. The words that was spoken, the body language that we portray. The way how we could deliver messages through subtle ways. Also, the importance of effort and prayers. We, as human, could only do so much, the rest, we shall leave it to the Almighty for the results for only HE knows what's best for us.

Bottomline, he concluded by asking me to settle down. As indeed, it could bring more blessings and surprise than we ever expect.

As for myself, i can't escape from this issue, i know. In fact in years to come, this will be a very common topic for me. But as for now, i've my dreams to achieve and hopefully, i'm able to go after it one by one.

On other had, i had another of my first moments with B. Definitely had a good time, looking forward to many more firsts together. :) Blessed & thankful. I really appreciate his little efforts like rushing after gym, head home, wash up, meet me just in time to send me to work. Just recently, he rushed again after reservist, met me after work just to have supper together. We definitely have alot to learn from each other.Much loved! :))

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts