Favourite pastime

Few days back, I went prawning with B along with some of his mates. Apparently, his mate wanted to have a decent conversation with me on certain topics. He wanted a perspective from a female. At the end of the conversation, it made me reflect how rusty my knowledge is on certain issues. I used to learn about it but I don't really keep it close at heart. As a result, I forget mostly about it.

He did mentioned something important that I remembered vividly till now.
Every female wants a partner who could guide them to the right path. I think I agree with that. We all need that support.

Back to prawning, B and me shared a rod and we got the most prawns as compared to his mates. It's really a lot!! hee. I'm loving it. I love it more if I get to eat it on the spot. heeeee!

Little did I know, I've an informer. Coco been my informer to mumsy on me & B. Well, glad that mumsy is fine with it. hehe :)
Prayers, makes much differences. Alhamdulillah.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts