Syawal 2014

Beginning the post with Alhamdulillah for being able to celebrate syawal this year with my loved ones. Despite having to work in the earlier part of the day, it certainly didn't dampen my spirit to go visiting to my fellow relatives houses right after work. The beauty of syawal is the moment of seeing your blood related people and the act of asking for forgiveness and forgiving one another. Indeed, humans are imperfect. At times, we do things that hurt others without even realizing it.

There is no use keeping grudges among one another, you will only cause more pain to your self.
And so, this year, didn't managed to rent car due to clashing shifts with paps. However, beloved cousins allows us to hop on to their ride. Totally love walking down the old memory lane with mams side. First day was well spent with mams' side. Second day, headed to paps' side then I've to work in the evening. That fateful evening, paps' side from across the border came to my place and I didn't get to meet them. :(

Syawal aside..Rainbow after rain. Without us realizing, it's coming to a year with B. Definitely went through so much! Glad to have him by my side. :)) Will post more photos soon!
<3 class="separator" div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts