Wedding of Zul & Zan 2014

I was appointed by a good friend of mine, Zan to mend the photobooth on her special day. I've been wanting to try doing a photobooth actually and this was the perfect moment to live my dreams.

Preparations wise, wasn't properly done as we didn't have the chance to recci the location before we set up. I rushed right after my night shift. Proceeded straight to home, wash up, did some final preparations of the props then went to her wedding. Boy, it was tough getting a cab on a saturday morning! GRR.

Anyway, once we were there, the event has already started but still very few guests. Boy was there earlier set up the back drop etc. If i've had known we had to paste our back drop against the curtains, i would have be more prepared. Due to the curtains, causes the set up to be not as nice as i pictured.

Nevertheless, had a good time being there for Zan. The event was beautiful and she looks as stunning as ever. I'm in love with her dais by Tahta Tiara. A very nice concept of traditional malay set up. The food was nice too!! mmdapp. I can't imagine being on stage having all eyes on me, not as an actor but as the princess of the day. Gosh. How i wish i could experience that one day.

Anyway, small2 world when i saw my buddy, Syai at the event itself! heee. I should have taken pictures of my props but i was too busy on set. haish.

Congratulations dear Zann, to know her from her single times, attached and now married. It's such a beautiful process.
May your love be blessed with much joy & laughter.

Photos captured via my mobile, so pardon for the quality.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts