1 down 2 more to go!

The fist after decades of not writing continuously. I admit, I was struggling to write as much as I could. For the past 3 years of being in the colleague, I didn't even have to write a proper one. However, now is completely different. At some parts, I need to stretch my palms to allow some blood circulations to take place. I hardly have the time to even put the pen down. Blame my weak bladder, I've to rush to the loo in the middle and rushed back to complete it.

Despite all that, I'm thankful that I managed to answer most of it and totally relieved that 1 is down and 2 more to go. Honestly, I'm not so confident of the last one because I've yet to even read on it. :(

Please wish me luck. To all facing the endless struggles, may god have mercy on us.

By the way, I had a good workout with B yesterday. He spent his off day guiding me the proper techniques of weight lifting and some core exercises for toning. hee! Loved that session.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts