The only thing that is constant is changes

It was hilarious how we reminisce of the days we started contacting each other and how simple events lead to another. Honestly, I didn't expect things to be the way we are now but I'm glad it did. He's been a positive partner giving me motivation and words of encouragement to pull through the challenges that I'm facing now.

The previous one wasn't as easy as I thought. No, I'm not talking about partner, about a task that I went through. Somehow, I don't think I've the confident to score but I wont let it affect me for the next one. The next one is tougher to absorb. I could understand and apply it but putting it down in words is way tougher than practising it.

I'm absorbing so much on how things should be view and to manage problems better at this stage of life. Whatever that I'm learning has been very useful to me and my relationship with the people around me.

Up till now, I'm glad to say I've achieve 2 out of the few above 70. And that's quite an achievement for me. More to come and i'll share more of my challenges in time to come. Thankfully, juggling work and studies is still manageable for me, as of now.

Shall see how I perform soon.
All the best to those who are struggling.
May god have mercy on us. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts