Catching up while mugging

Today was my first outdoor mugging date with ayg. Both of us are going to face some exams in a matter of weeks and I have to fully utilize every free minute that I have. We had it somewhere within walking distance from our houses. Well, the place we went to wasn't really a conducive place for mugging but we were left to no choice.

I think we mugged for about 5 hours or so? Somewhere in between we took pauses and used it for catching up. So it was totally refreshing that we could distract our mind away for a while. I love the fact that we both have similar mindset on some common topics because, truly, it's magical! hehehe.

We ended the day off by having dinner at KFC. It's been a long time since I last ate at KFC and truly, I am disappointed with the quality of the chicken. I felt like as if I was eating crap. ;( I ordered 2 piece chicken set meal, changed one of the side to cheese fries and that already costs me $10.40? I was quite taken aback with the price actually. Totally didn't expect the price to reach that amount for the kind of serving that I received.

Even the size of the chicken given were pathetic.

urghh. In this case, MCD is much better or even tenderfresh or tender best. It's much worth spending on these places as compared to KFC if you're looking for fried chicken. I still remember the days where KFC used to be so affordable, along with generous servings. Guess their chickens are malnutrition. hehehe.

Anyway, spending time with ayg always helps me in reflecting back past the days and remembering that for everything that happens, there is a purpose/reason for it. Thank you god for giving me ayg. The one who's been there through ups and downs.

'I'm pretty much contented with how things are now and where I am.' I have to agree to some extent, I'm truly happy for her as she is happy with the state she is now. Alhamdulillah, all blessings from the almighty for given us much love and great companions.

I have to go through 3 freaking papers and god have mercy on me. On a happy note, yesterday was quite memorable for me. :)
I've always love stargazing and tomorrow is such an important date.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts