Coco graduation 2015

The day after I ended my final lap, I worked that very night and attended her graduation straight after night shift. It was a beautiful sight to see many smiles and laughter of the students who graduated. Indeed, I could reminisce the feeling, I wasn't really ecstatic the fact that I graduated, I just felt very relieved. Like, finally, I've gotten this piece of paper which could probably provide me a job of a better income.

Yep and guess it did, in some ways. No, I didn't choose to pursue working in the same line as what I've studied but I do make use of some of the skills that I've learnt throughout the 3 years. No, it wasn't a waste being in that course for 3 years, I've learnt a lot of useful skills that I could use till now. Also, thanks to being in that course, it has broaden my prospect on design and gradually, I've learnt to find my real interest.

So, once again, congratulations for making it happen!












































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts