come close

i catched twilight with love ytd night after project.

OMG. Throughout the movie, i cant stop melting over the ever charming hot vampire. He's like uber hot stuff. Why are the vampires always look so hott! haha. Anw, the storyline is very strairghtforward and there is very little suspense. But its kinda okay though, i guess, esp with the hot bloke as main character. Aww..( turns to liquid state)

hehh.
Before that, we got to marina sq, then esplanade and finally catched the movie at bugis as i gt my pay before it. Finally, i gt my pay. I gt t pay aidie and clear my mobile bills. Next work, im working more, eve of chirstmas, chirstmas, countdown. So people, if you're look for some cheap thrills, come down to the Mind Cafe, where you can play board games & have lunch/dinner/snacks at the affordable rates. hehe.

im soo promoting my workplace. But yea, come down, if you're lucky i'll teach you the games that i knew. Anw, its located at dhobby ghaut mrt stn, at prinsep street. :)

today, went out to do project, met my girls and back home.
gosh, i wna spent more time with loveeeeeeeee.
:))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts