sun and shine.

Ytd, i did my shit in the morn and left to meet my girls in the afternoon!

It was indeed a very random plan. But usually random plan turns out good! And yes indeed it did turned out great! Min&dot was being really sweet waiting for me ard 1hr plus and even get a waffle cake fr my belated bdae gift.

With the perfect weather and perfect company, i couldnt ask for more.
For a moment, all my worries seemed to dissapear and i never felt this free for a long time.







Not to forget we did capture lots of shots but not all are eye pleasing so just the few ones are here. :))

Ilove girlfriendssayang.

And i've no idea what happened to me. Usually, i have this heavy addiction to the cyber world but recently, i've no interest to enter the cyber world. i dont even feel excited to blog and that is so not me as i've always love blogging.

Today was the first day, i went out with love's siblings/cousins. It was really unplanned. I did some survey etc and after that i was all along at orchard as my team member was off to ____. Initially, his aunt was there and so i dint join them. Later on, love asked me to as his aunt had already left.

So, hehe feeling slightly shypie, i met them. Love was being very persistent. tsk! Had some convo with his loved ones and we dine at popeyes and then i went home. I was fckg sleepy in train, god knows why.

i want to perform, so please dnt pull me down. i need that support.


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts