twentieth!

woke up early, yes!

i was punctual for my morning class today. Just to know that we're nt having any class for today's morning. How great! =;= Furthermore, i was doubting to bring or not to bring my laptop as im going out in the afternoon but! because is idt, i just brought it along.

GRR! I was really really frustated. Oh wells, wth.

Met chiobu at mrt at 10am to get materials fr my projects, due to limited time, we took cab t art friend at bras basah to purchase more materials. After we got our stuffs, we parted and coincidently, we bumped to aidie who was there too! And so, he walked with me to and fro listening to my crappy talks. I've to wait for love who ended his lesson at 4pm, as mentioned.
So, i wasted time walking here and there, window shopped and stuffs.

At around 3plus, he texted me mentioning that he ended his lesson and was already on the way to harbour front. So, i make my way to the mrt stn and proceeded to harbourfront, in which love reached there first.

Okay, once we met, we went over to the harbour front cntr, love mentioned he did his research. Uh huh. So once we're there, let's see, we're really clueless where to go, where to get our tickets and stuffs. The instructions given were not very clear. So we asked people, walked to and fro. Finally went up the lift to level 15. I was feeling all very excited because the last time i took it when i was very small, as far as i can recall.

So once our car arrive, we boarded it. hehe. My hand was already holding the camera, ready to snapsnapsnap! hehh. Gorgeous scenery, beautiful weather and fantastic companion. :)

Okay, we alighted at sentosa after that. So much of wanting to go siloso. We both forgot that they're closing for the countdown party. =;= So have to wait for the tram to go to palawan. Anw, im sure the countdown party is gna be a blast, based on the system set up etc.

We got a great spot to chill and spent time together, enjoying the breeze and watching sunset etc. It's just so beatiful, praises to almighty. So, our way back home, through the cable car again, the night view was even more nicerrr. Tried to snap a few but was very shaky etc. Blablabla..Finally, i bused home.

Anyway, it was such a wonderful 20th! I just wna say, love thank you so much for being with me all this while. You're one of the greatest gift from god and i can never thank god enough for giving me someone so special like you. :))

Even if its our 20th, it was our first taking cable car together and i liked it very much!
There's always the first time to everything.




loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts