loadsa pictures.

Pardon me for this post because it'd be pictures heavy.
If you despise, just leave.


I'll start off with my 19th monthsarry with jibby love. In which we had lunch at wdld mart, then walked to rp to see the school as it was his first time there, then went to civic for our show.


Thank you love for spending time with me. :)
You're all that ive ever ask for.



The show at civic library.





Im very proud of those who performed. They did an awesome job. :)) Oh and it was my first time playing with tht smoke machine, too smoky thou.

On sat, i worked fr 11hrs in total. I must thank my special collegue friend over here who has been so sweet giving me a surprise birthday present. hehe. He was shy to give me personally that he left the card&gift on my bag when i was abt t change. heeeee. Thank you very much!


& my other collegue who gave me a surprise brownie with candles on it when i was working.

:)



Oh, and SP Star, congrats to aidil for winning 2nd in position. Yes, he got a great voice & he deserve to win. Lelaki ini yang selalu mencintaimu....







Last friday, with beloved cliques to URA for prize presentation and Alvin grp gt first! congratss!!


oh, and when im with aizat, we just cant stop camwhoring.
oh and shah is such a pain in the ass!

All thanks to baby samsung.

:))


And i knew few of you guys have been wanting some pictures from me, multiply is sucky at times thus i set up my photobucket act.
loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts