zouk out.

Ytd, i was called by sony ericsson. Finally, i could get my phone back today. Felt relieved. I missed it lots. Anw, i had an intership interview ytd. The company is not really design related but yea, somehow they'll employ us as a graphic design, i guess. Results will be informed this fri though.

Anw, eversince love's back from m'sia, i haven seen him not till today. HEEEEE! Well, i dint expect to meet him as he gt his fyp and i got my projects to do. But somehow, things just work out and yes we met. HEHE! He gt me sth from KL. Uber adorable. It's something that i could used. His main purpose of getting me this is because he wants me to get rid of the old one that im using, which is given by my past one. hehh.

Later on, i did project in the afternoon. Oh, and i got sth fr lil titsy alr. I cant wait to get my pay for goodness sake. Im wondering when will i get it. Anw, christmas coming up real fast and the decorations are all over the place. Beautiful..

Oh and have any of you read the newpapers regarding zouk out. This year zouk out had it party at siloso beach. And unfortunately, the papers has nothing more to report than complaints. For the past few days, there had been several reports on it, mostly consist of complains etc.
Complain of the party goers were too much. Some puked, some get intimate, some wear skimpy clothes etc. I thought that's what you'd expect from a party isnt it? Somehow, it not a big deal at all. I dont find it necessary to report about this. If its a party, then this should be a common situation, why organize and complain then?









CHIRSTMASSS TREEEEE

thank you shah&leepeng fr accompanyg t get my prezzie.

a habit of mine, i always have difficulty finishing up my food. grr!

oh, this is so outdated but yea, i just want to thank to those who were there to celebrate my birthday celebration. Its much appreciated. :)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts