companionship

Life has been okay so far.

Yes, we've already started on our new projects and will be very beeezeeee again. Pardon me to those who asked me out and in which i reject, in return. Im terribly sorry but this coming project is a major one and more things shall be done. Furthermore, its only 2 person per group so more things to be done. Oh and more cash to fork out. GRR!

Somehow, this project is interesting. Yes, because its regarding cosmetics and yes, im very much in love with these. I get all excited seeing all the different products and the prices of it. Some of the prices were not bad, i thought. All this while, i dont pay much attention to the branded ones as i thought it was a little too expensive for me. But after going through, i thought some of it were quite okay.

Anyway, i really hope that my team member would work hard this time because this project means so much. I can see that most of my classmates were bucking up. The competition is rising. Obviously, we've changed so much compared to year 1.

Aside from school stuffs, im very ecstatic because love has been driving me home for the past 2 days. Thank you love! HEHE! Somehow, we're busy with our own stuffs yet, thankfully, we still have time for each other. I guess i'm more patience this time. From the way he texted me and stuff its much more different from last time. Its much sweeter and yes, very heart warming.

Holidays coming soon. Everyone will be "yippeee! yahoo! holidays here, can enjoy alreadyy!!" But for me, sorry, life still goes on, with projectsss! omg. Yes, imagine for the holidays, i have 2 major projects to be done. Due when school reopens. I really hope i could finish my tasks given. OMG, and abt the 50+ projects, im so not into making the prototype thingy, so wish me luck! Apart from that, i hope to perform better.

One last thing, im suppose to search for my own companies for internship. Preferably design companies because im a design student. Unfortunately, despite the numerous internship application that i've sent so far, i have yet to get any reply.
So, anyone have any companies to intro?


That's all folks!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts