fren sheep.

a quick update, second post for the day.

is because.........

im looking forward to meet my favourite bunch of girls tomorrow for a sheeshaa-ing session, i hope it will turn out great. Missing each and everyone of them.

Oh and SSP is gna have an outing, in which i want to gooo but i just remembered, this wed & thu im working. =;= SHIAT! Some more, im working from2pm -1am on the 24th.

I just met my part of my beloved companions just now at pondok and its great to see them again because i miss each and everyone of them; steph,hanz,syai,arif,ilah,jianyu,ernest!,muss,hafiz etc. God, and i want to go ubin with them, please, atleast before my sch reopens which is like next week? Arif is back! with lotsa stories, of course. Anw, im glad tht some of them gt their partners, i just enjoy seeing people being in love. :))

Time sure flies huh, hell yea!

And it's really hard for me and love to spent time. :( fypfypfyp, that's all that i can say. Guess i have to bear with it. Bt i just hate it. The fact that he's there but because time dont allow us to be together due to endless projects etc. God, its so difficult. Each time i meet him, it'll only be just for a few hours and that's it. I guess when sch reopens, it'll be worst.

I had a fruitful convo with HC just now. HEE! He sure knows how to ease the pressure im facing. Abt my side project, god, im know worrying about it because, it such a complicated situation and im nt sure if i've the solution to it. HC, thnks fr talkg&tolerating my shits, like seriously. We even planned t play viwawa for me t take a break bt ended up due to some stupid connection issue, we cancelled it. Sally, chatted with me just now. She gt me sth in which she shldnt have. It's time that we have another meet up. :)

Okay, anothr issue, my internship, the co. has yet to reply. OMG, and im nt sure if i should start searching fr othr co. Datelines are nearing soon.

Somehow, it feels like there's alot to write right now as compared to just now.
God, save me. My mood to fulfill my duties is fading away, again.
Falling in temptation, always.

if i have one wish,
i wish time will stop. So that we can never grow old and we could be together like there's no tomorrow.
Photobucket

Entering lalaland, my form of escapism.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts