adek sayang.

I know, eww right?
Okay, putting aside the sucky face, what i want to highlight here is actually the necklace itself. I bought it just nw at bugis parcour at $13. Just great! I just cant resist temptation looking at the green thing and furthermore, i was just asking about the price of it and the salesperson immediately wore it for me. And omg, i just fell for it. Gorgeous right? hehe! But arif mentioned it was alil ex.

Anw, i went bugis to return the games back. I think ive been going to bugis for almost daily for the past few days. Now, i felt so sick of bugis.

In the earlier part of the day, i met adeksayang. hehe! So much of wanting to meet at 1:30pm. As a result of waiting for arif, i arrived at 2pm. Luckily adeksayang wasnt pissed or sth. Anw, so much of wanting to witness plainsunset performing, i was late and i missed it =;= After watching reyza performed, we took the bus which toured ard the sch, dropped at moberly played the games tht i have with me and obviously, did one thing we enjoyed most, camwhoringgggg. hehe!

It was lovely having my adeksayang around, she play along with whatever i crapped, which is so whateverrr. Then after, around 4plus, i proceeded to bugis where i return my games and then back to school to meet arif again. In which i went home with him after that. Oh work tmr. =;=

Noted: pictures heavy.























he enjoyed ransacking my wallet.

Love got NS letter, most prolly he'll be in army, in which im very happy for him cause i wanted tht for him too. But, idk, its just in a few mths time. boohoo:(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts