and you, jibby.

With such a hard headed gf, like me, having rows in a r/s is irresistable and so uncommon. I cant blame my other half for that, because i know its me. Its always me, there's just something abt me, being so stubborn. Sometimes, because of me, i hurt my loved ones, unintentionally.

But how much we've grown and just how much love has been tolerating me, im just grateful. How we've matured to get over rows easily, forgive each other and treasure each other's company as much as possible.

I couldnt ask for more. Some asked me, why are you into serious r/s? HAHA! i'd say, serious? Am i? I dont think so. But yea, im still very much in love with love, like how i'd always feel excited everytime im meeting him, how much my spirits rise whenever i hear his voice or see his face. How much i enjoy the feeling of being loved by the way he treats me. And those endless affections, which makes me feel significant.

Yes, true, despite all these months, it never fades. In fact it grew stronger, and as time passed by, im sure we'll be having more challenges, like he's gg ns etc. So, i knew that we just have to take one step at a time, and to treasure each other's presence is the most impt thing right now.

for you make me love like i've never love before.
ily, jibby!
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts