apart.

i can feel that we are fading.
can you?

i know you cant because you're happy with other peeps which, idk, makes you a part of them. But i dont want such things to happen. I hate changes. I miss the moments we had together, we camwhored almost everyday. We have the heart to heart talks, and be crazy and loud everywhere we go. Now that we rarely spent time together due to projects, its kinda saddening that we have to be this way. Still, its up to you to choose to be with who.
i guess that's just life.

Putting aside that saddening note. Im satisfied with myself after burning fats at gym, toning my flabbyleggies for around 1 and halfhour. I was even thinking of swimming after that, but due to unforseen circumstances, i guess i better not. Seriously, i really feel unhealthy if i abandoned myself, not going gym for quite a long time, i'd be sick worried. Now, i can feel that my mind/language is rotten as i havent been reading books for quite sometime.

Love has been pretty occupied with his plans to toned his body, trainings and stuffs. I guess every criticism that he received, burn his spirit to burn his fats/make himself to be more fit.










oh, i how much i hate waiting for this comp to load,
it always takes a few minutes to load =;=

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts