how could i?

i met my girls in the evening. I guess i had too much on my mind. I nearly forget about our meet up. Instead i thought it was tmr. Anw, i skipped morn class to purchase stuffs then headed back to class where i did projects.

God, kaching gone, as usual, everytime. =;=

Anw, i really cant wait to get started on the real one, urgh. We're progressing, i know but maybe a little slow? chiong arhh!

Oh, and my girls, it was always heart warming to be able to meet them, after a day at school with endless projects, to spent time, laugh our hearts out, speak from heart to heart, its just so heart warming and so peaceful. They never failed to lift my spirit. The conversations we had never get boring, there's always something to chit chat about. And if we could spent the whole day together, i bet that'd be great. We'll have endless talks, crapped and laugh our hearts out without worrying about other things in life.

Even if my whole world is against me, i know my girls will always be there. lovee!

Oh, and something happen.

I just couldnt believe myself that i almost forgot something so significant. I mean if it's the other way round, i'd teared bcause i just cant expect someone to miss something so significant.
Im so mean. Yes, i blame projects, because i have too many things on my mind. :(

iloveyou, bibieku!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts