thang

i never knew it'd be so obvious.
Maybe it wasnt.

Just that i guess, only the close ones notice.
Even so, there's nothing that could be done.

And about the tragedy that occur, it could have ruined my future, it could make my life totally miserable. How i think towards you, was wrong. Very wrong indeed.
Indeed, you're still like who you are before. Just that, i guess, you managed to cool down after sometime. Now that you know partly what is going on in my life, i guess that'd be enough to satisfy you.

Thank you for giving me alot of chances to repent. I knew, i was wrong and stupid. It dint matter to me those words that you used towards me cause i knew it's nothing compared to how heartbroken you were, i deserve it.

And thank you to my otherhalf for being there throughout the worst times. Im sorry to put you through all these and your way of handling this matter has strengthen my belief in you.

I dont wish to go through this anymore. It has got to stop.
Precautions are neccessary

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts