her.

As much as i want/try to meet up with dearie, i failed.

I dont have much to update, for now.
And my group member always dissapears in a split second.
=;=

oh wait! i do have something to update, let's see. Last Wednesday, i had a beautiful day spent with love!! hehe. After GEMS, in which we've finally decided on the script and im one of he actor i proceeded to meet with love. He's accompanying me to meet my boss, regarding my internship.

So we spent time together. heeee! Ate at Tong Seng, went to our favourite form of escapism. Then, i met boss at 6:30pm in which he delayed the timing till 8plus. Thank you love for treating me, spending time with me, giving me endless love, affection and attention. :)

Ytd, met my lil god sis with her bestie, toured them around the school. Had lotsa laughter and crapped alot with them. Im glad to meet her after like god knows how long since we last met up. We updated our lives with one another, shared secrets etc. Best thing, i forgot to capture tht moment that we spent tgr tht day. =;=

Pictures wise, will do next time.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts