bising la!

Now tell me, which kid loves the grown ups to nag?

Obviously, everyone would abhor it. One never fancy nagging. So remember if you were to be a mum, never nag at your child. Speak to your child. Oh, and i've never fancy being told what to do. Everytime she speaks, i'll hush, she speaks more, i'll leave.

Woke up in the morn with a chaotic morning. I was sleeping lovely, was forced out of bed to do the laundry. The nags kept going on and on, and i cant take it anymore. Once im done with the chores, i left home. For a moment, i never felt so free.

I was just thinking of spending time at home, since im rarely home most of the days, but such things occured and it breaks me to stay home so instead, i search for peace outside.

Met the lions, havent seen them for quite sometime. We had some meeting and somehow, there is still no conclusion. It started off with kecik & Shira. On the way to the destined venue, it was raining quite heavily, with thunders and lightning, we ran halfway through. OMG, its was damn freaky.

My shoe were wet fully, i shldnt have wore shoes today. urgh. Anw, done with the meeting, we went to MS where i bumped to BAM halfway. For once, i thought he look younger than his actual age, hehe! At the centre area of MS, there was some exhibition going on and i thought some of the booth was quite interesting. There was this booth where visitors can lay on the bean bag to watch the show projected at the ceiling. I've thought of tht idea before but never thought that someone will implement such idea. There was an audition for the new Ch 5 show, and i can see alot of people quieing for the audition. It wasnt an easy one i must say, esp when its an open audition. I doubt if the contestants can even hear themselves because there were alot of other noises as well.

Then we proceeded to have our dinner in which i share with kecik. The lions never failed to crack me up. Aidil with his spams and the rest with their own jokes. Then after, the guys parted to pakto, and we girls went shopping! Okay, it was window shopping for me thou, as i have yet to get my pay.

This really helps me, giving me a better view on what i shld get when my pay arrives! hehe, excited la teramat! Andd...tomorrow, work as per norm =;= .




















im getting a new pair of shades real soon! like seriously.

And OMG, look what my ayg put at her blog. hehee, i dint expect her to placed our convo at her blog. I was just kidding and she did just that. haha. I want another meet up lah:)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts