sleepyyy

He mentioned that he would transfer the cash so that i could purchase the ticks before im off to work. Till today, he has yet to beep me. Based on financial issue, i dnt mind giving it a miss, anw they'll come by sooner or later. Since, he's volunteering to put in more cash for my part, i couldnt say a no. But waiting is pissing me off. Lets just wait, and time will tell. I bet by the time i purchase the ticks, its already sold out.

I was waiting for love's call ytd, upon waiting i fell asleep. And thank god i woke up by his call. Still in a half awake state, i listened to his speech. There's alot that he's bragging but i wasnt really clear abt it bcause of my state, minutes later, our conversation ended, and i cont'd sleeping. Poor thing, he's going through alot over there, just cant wait for him to be back cause im soo gonna meethim up!

I dont understand why, but i knew ive gt enough sleep but i was sleepy at work today, oh dear. Thank god the crowd wasnt tht much.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts